Home Power Backup is For Everyone
Power is an essential part of our daily lives, and this is especially true in our homes. We never stop to think about just how much we rely on electricity… until the power goes out.
Learn how to hook up your generator to your home through a transfer switch, interlock kit, or extension cords
• The safest, most effortless way to power your home.
• Automatically switches power over to your generator during an outage. Requires an electrician to install.
• Once you choose which circuits you want to power, you’re locked into your configuration.
• Choose what circuits you want to run.
• Requires an electrician to install, but you have the flexibility of switching up your circuits depending on your power needs.
• More hands-on, and some electrical knowledge is needed so you don’t overload the generator.
• The most straightforward and affordable option
• Zero commitment, no installation needed: Simply plug in your appliances and go!
• Perfect for renters, RV/camping trips, and power on the jobsite.
Shop Generators by Type
Our Lives Are Dynamic: We Work, We Play, We Travel, We Move.
Our portable generators are versatile and offer power on-the-go. Use it to run your RV on a camping trip, or to power your tools on the jobsite. And when you move, you can rest assured that your investment will move with you.
Think of your DuroMax generator as the
It's the one appliance that will power them all.
The Time To Buy a Generator is When The Lights Are Still On
Ready to invest in home power backup? Your DuroMax generator is only a click away.